Thank you for visiting Our Website. Ensuring data protection and data security for our customers and users is a top priority for us at Pierre Fabre.
Who we are ?
This Website (clinicaltrials.pierre-fabre.com), is operated by Pierre Fabre Medicament, Les Cauquillous, 81500 Lavaur, France (hereinafter "Pierre Fabre", "We", "Our", "Us") who is the data controller of any Personal Information which may be collected from you on the Website for the purposes described below.
Information we collect about you
The personal data concerning you (hereinafter referred to as "your Personal Data") collected and processed by Pierre Fabre are:
Your email requested in the form ‘contact us’
Analytic data linked to your visit on the website: domain name; date, time and duration of your visit; pages and videos consulted, advertisements on which you clicked.
Analytic Data specific to you: your IP address (location of your entry point on the network; type of browser, operating system)
Purposes of your Personal Information processing
The following is an overview of our purposes for using your Personal Information and why we need to process it.
Purposes of the processing
|Share educational contents related to clinical trial ecosystem. Contents are written in lay languages for a better user understanding||Our legitimate interests|
|Provide you with a better service – e.g. to find the next site investigators or point of contact or a clinical trial||Our legitimate interests|
|Allow you to contact us on a specific subject by completing our contact form||Our legitimate interests|
|Give you access to our clinical studies index and their main characteristics||Our legal obligations|
|Allow you to complete a vigilance form to declare a side effect||Our legal obligations|
Retention of your Personal Information
IP addresses collected for security purposes will not be stored for longer than 10 days.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected, subject to your consent, using cookies and other trackers implemented on our Site, shall be kept in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for a period of time that does not exceed thirteen (13) months. For more details, see "Cookies" Section below policy.
When your Personal Information are no more necessary for the purposes or archives responding to our legal obligations or statute of limitation, we ensure that they are either completely deleted or anonymized.
The Website may contain links to third party sites. Since Pierre Fabre does not control nor is responsible for the privacy practices of those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites. This policy applies solely to Personal Information collected by our websites or during our business activities.
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your Personal Information:
• to obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Information is processed.
• to rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including the right to have incomplete personal information completed);
• to erase your Personal Information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
• to restrict the processing of your Personal Information where:
- the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested.
- the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the Personal Information;
- we no longer require the Personal Information but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim;
• to request the portability of your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract with you;
• to give general or specific instructions on how your Personal Information should be processed and may be used, after your death.
• to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
• to object to a processing for marketing purpose;
• to obtain or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your Personal Information is transferred to a third country or international organisation.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Information justified by Pierre Fabre legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent, or to perform a contract with you). You also have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection, for example the ICO in the UK, the CNIL in France or the AEPD in Spain.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details given below. Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavour to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.
You may find below the list of Cookies we use on our Website :
Managing and Deleting Cookies
To allow you to control the usage of cookies on our Website, we have implemented a tool available when you access our Website which invites you to configure the different cookies that you consent to have installed.
If you reject cookies, we will not set any further cookies on your device, except the “functional” cookies detailed above (including, unavoidably, a cookie to remember that you do not want any cookies set when you visit the Website).
You should however note that if you choose to remove or reject certain cookies, it will affect certain features or services on our website.
You can update the setting of cookies used on the site by clicking on this link lien
Last update : 19/12/2022
We have a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by using the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org